ABOUT UPLiFT CONFERENCE
Join us at GAPPA's premiere conference! Don't miss this opportunity to connect with experts, advocates, and people across multiple disciplines and pain conditions who are working together to advance the study, understanding, and treatment of pain. If you want to improve the lives of people affected by pain, this is the conference for you!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
UPLiFT is the first conference sponsored by IASP's GAPPA and offers presentations, partnerships, and personal connections. It is for...
People with the lived experience of pain who want to learn about:
- the latest research and skills in pain science and self-management in easy, accessible language
- how to get started in patient research partnerships
- global advocacy efforts and ways to adapt proven methods on an individual and local level
- effective communication between healthcare providers and patients
Researchers who wish to:
- incorporate the lived experience into research grants, studies, and protocols
- explore the latest research and skills in pain science and self-management
- network with other experts in the pain field
Clinicians/Healthcare Providers who want to:
- integrate the lived experience voice into pain management plans
- effectively communicate pain protocols with patients
- implement effective methods of patient education
...And anyone else who wants to feel empowered, hear from peers living with pain, or share their personal story or experience of living with pain. This conference is for YOU!
BECOME A GAPPA MEMBER TODAY
Your health and experience matter. Make your voice heard by becoming a member of GAPPA today. We will connect you with all the education, resources, and support you need to live well. Contact GAPPA today!
Connecting people living with pain, clinicians, and researchers
2-23 NOVEMBER, 2021 l VIRTUAL